Deciding whether to book a condo or a hotel for your Hawaiian vacation will depend on your personal preferences. There are many differences you may want to take into consideration when planning your trip. In many instances, both will have additional resort fees and parking fees, so make sure you look things over carefully before making a reservation. The following are some of the pros and cons of each.
- Condos are typically less expensive
- Condos have a lot of the conveniences of home…including small appliances, dishes, silverware, cups, etc.
- Condos have kitchens so you don’t have to eat all your meals out…unless you want to of course! You can also keep drinks, food, and snacks on hand.
- Condos are larger…more room for you and/or your family
- Many condos have a washer and dryer in each individual unit
- Condos are typically less flashy, meaning the grounds and pool area are more basic
- Condos generally do not have room service
- Hotels are typically more expensive
- Hotel rooms generally just have the bedroom / bathrooms areas
- Hotel rooms are smaller
- Hotels are typically more flashy, meaning the grounds and pool area(s) are more lush, tropical, and have pool side services
- Hotels include many amenities, such as housekeeping, gym, restaurants/bars, and spa
- Hotels have room service
Both options are good, so give us a call and we will help you plan which option is best for you.